Regular Price: £13.95
Special Price £9.99
You will begin your Dragon Quest journey as an angel in the kingdom of Angels. You and your fellow angels are seeking to move into the God's Land, by helping and protecting your mortal town and earning the thanks of the villagers which intern will earn you ‘Sta Auras’ which are the key the God’s Land. But this is not to be as the kingdom of angels is attacked from below by a mysterious and powerful force. The force scatters the angels, and knocks your character into the mortal world, where you awaken without wings or a halo in the town you formerly protected. Having lost most of your angel powers, but the ability to see deceased and magical spirits, you must travel the mortal world to find a way back to the kingdom of angels.
You must help and protect the villagers to gain ‘Star Auras’ that will enable you to return to the kingdom of angels. You will need to immerse yourself in the role of the Angel and even customise your character before you begin to play, you will need to ensure that you are interacting with everyone and defeating enemies to gain the knowledge and ability to get back to your kingdom. Your will embark on an epic adventure protecting your mortal town participating in turn based battles against evil enemies notably the slimes.
Game Features Each character will will have 12 attributes which will influence your efficiency to battle:
- Power, Speed, Defence, Dexterity, Charm, Recovery magic, Attack Magic, Max HP (Hit Points), Max MP (magic points), Attack strength, Defence strength and stylishness
- Dragon Quest IX will offer single player as well as 4 player co-operative multiplayer you can link with fiends to help one player in there game, battle alongside friends or help them progress. In addition to 4 player mode you can also enjoy ‘contact mode’ set you game and Nintendo DS system in local wireless communications and if you meet another player with the same setting you can share information, enter their world.
- Weekly downloadable content via the Nintendo WiFi connection will allow you to every week download new content including quests which will reward you with new items and equipment as well as special events
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.