The most popular Japanese game ever finally comes to the UK, with a role-playing game of incredible size, depth and charm. Lead your motley crew of heroes and heroines in a quest to restore the king as you fight the most bizarre line-up of bad guys in video game history.
Poor King Trode has been turned into a troll, his daughter Princess Medea into a horse and his subjects into brambles. His kingdom, Trodain, is frozen in time.
The story begins as you, the hero (one of the King's guards), and your eccentric band King Trode, the Princess and a reformed bandit named Yangus arrive at the town of Farebury in search of an evil jester named Dhoulmagus. He is the madman responsible for stealing a forbidden sceptre from King Trode's castle and cursing the whole kingdom. Now he roams the land killing innocent victims.
United by a common goal, characters Jessica and Angelo join the party on a quest to bring the devilish Dhoulmagus to justice.
- Unique visual style (character design by Akira Toriyama, creator of Dragon Ball Z)
- Intuitive game balance makes this title easy to pick up, allowing rapid engagement with the story and environment
- Freedom to go anywhere the eye can see in a huge, seamless and colourful world
- Battle against a wide variety of weird and wonderful monsters
- Party members deploy spectacular attacks and spells in stunning 3D
- Individual party members' behaviour can be customised for optimal battle performance
- Time passes from day to night revealing an entirely different side to towns and dungeons
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.