Dragon’s Crown thrusts you into a fantastical medieval world packed with labyrinthine dungeons to explore, vile monstrosities to smite, and nearly endless online adventure. Your mission is to dive into the dank underworld, uncovering treasure and strengthening your mettle as you unlock the secret behind the ancient dragon threatening the world. Simple, easy-to-learn controls allow anyone to dive into the fray and enjoy the breathtaking sword-and-sorcery action. In addition to long-lasting gameplay, the game also features a vast array of character customization features – with six wildly different classes to play as, raiding the catacombs for epic loot remains fresh and engaging.
Although intrepid adventurers can certainly enjoy Dragon’s Crown on their own, the real excitement begins when four players team up online for a four-player cooperative mission. And don’t expect the portable Dragon’s Crown to be scaled back in any way: The game will offer the same fluid hand-drawn animation, blazing special effects, and haunting soundtrack, with some special interoperability features between the two versions to be revealed at a later date.
- Unparalleled HD visual design: From the maker of Odin Sphere, Vanillaware painstakingly hand-paints every detail—creating a lush, vibrant storybook aesthetic where everything is animated in gorgeous full 1080p HD.
- Play as 6 distinct and unique character classes: Choose from six fantastical characters—each possessing different abilities and strengths that will aid you as you traverse through the darkest of dungeons.
- Up to four person multiplayer action: Play cooperatively to overcome your foes with up to 3 of your friends locally or via PlayStation Network on the PlayStation Vita. Each time players adventure together, they can expect a different experience and hours of satisfying adventuring. Cross-platform play is not supported, but players can engage in any ratio of local and online multiplayer.
- Loot galore: Dungeons aren’t only just about the fighting! Unseen treasures are hidden inside locked chests, and they can be appraised to determine their strength. See if you can find rare treasures!
- Customize your journey: Earn Skill Points by completing quests or leveling up, and use them to enhance your character’s abilities with common and class-specific skills!
- Dungeon variety: Monsters won’t be the only obstacles on your journey. Dungeons also contain traps and hidden rooms! Explore the dungeons and conquer them all!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.