Regular Price: £24.95
Special Price £19.95
Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit is the first game of the Dragon Ball Z series to hit the Xbox 360. The game features detailed graphics and dramatic, seamless battles, expected from a next generation console. The plans are to have characters and movement reminiscent of the animation, and high-intensity battles.
During each battle, find conditions to create new dramatic scenes. After the battles, watch a unique story unfold each time you play. There is also a stronger element of offence and defence, due to added energy saving and fighting techniques. Game Features
- Online Feature: Competition grows with the ability to play online in both the Co-Op and Vs. modes.
- Unique DBZ Story: During each battle, find conditions to create new scenes and watch a unique story unfold at the end of each game.
- Higher Quality Gaming: Experience visuals and movement reminiscent of the anime due to Z3 shading technology and detailed effects.
- High Intensity Battles: Increased speed of charge and release on the field, free movement around the field, and increased speed and power of attacks.
- Energy: Use of special skills will no longer drain energy. The lower your energy, the stronger you get, making for a possible turnaround of the battle.
- Fatal Blow: Each character in the game has their own "Fatal Blow." If the player successfully attacks his opponent, this would be a finishing move, but if not, it will put the player in the disadvantageous situation, and he must battle with no Fatal Blow for the rest of the battle.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.