Experience an all new story focusing on Lu Bu, the unrivaled warrior of the Three Kingdoms era. Riding his famous steed, Red Hare, he inspired the saying, "Among men, Lu Bu; among horses, Red Hare." Follow along as the life of Lu Bu is portrayed in the game, including all of the hardships and triumphs he faces while constantly seeking to test the limits of his own strength.
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition PS Vita will return you to the kingdoms of Wei, Wu, Shu and Jin. Once again, you'll control the actions of historical military and political figures of the period as they battle for control over the Three Kingdoms of China.
Dynasty Warriors 8 adds even more ways to re-live and re-write history, offering up a number of replay elements including multiple endings and extra game modes with increased interaction between action and game systems.
On top of this, there are new enhancements to Story mode, new scenarios, new and returning characters and more, adding up to the most complete Warriors experience to date, ideally for fans and newcomers alike!
Take to the battlefield with the greatest warriors in history and carve your path to glory!
- Story mode - Featuring new episodes and characters, Story mode takes a deeper look at the drama as it unfolds in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
- New Scenarios - DW8 features all-new ‘What if?’ scenarios. Breaking away from historical fact, this mode takes a look at what could have happened if famous characters had lived to fight another day. Allowing the story to branch out into different directions, giving players the power to play an alternative history based on their choices.
- New and returning characters - DW8 offers over 70 playable characters, with returning fan-favorites and new members to the series – including the highly anticipated officers Yue Jin and Li Dian from the Wei Kingdom.
- A New Landscape - Taking further inspiration from the landscape of ancient China, Omega Force gives a stronger emphasis to the setting of these epic battles. 40 new stages have been created, with verdant plains, sharp ravines and desolate wastelands.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.