- Critical Acclaim: The game that won over forty E3, Editor's Choice and Game of the Year awards now comes to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3
- Intense Mission-Based Combat: QUAKE Wars pits teams against each other on massive maps located in desert, arctic and tropical environments. Players battle through intense skirmishes with real military style objectives
- Offline and Online Modes: Hone your skills against surprisingly lifelike AI offline, then join the battle online with friends
- Unique Teams and Character Classes: The GDF and Strogg are two distinct armies with different soldier classes, weapons, vehicles and tactics. Enjoy a modern military style of play with the GDF, or wield unearthly alien technology with the Strogg
- Team-Based Combat: Using class specific skills, players can be the linchpin of an entire operation. Players are rewarded for working together as a team to accomplish mission objectives
- Upgradeable Capabilities and Statistics: Over the course of a multi-mission campaign, players earn experience and promotions, and gain new skills to help the team. In addition, stats are globally recorded for players to track their rank and prestige in the Enemy Territory community
- Broad Accessibility: QUAKE Wars goes beyond providing basic tips for new players. It also features several innovation that open the game to a broader audience
- Offline Training Mode: On Xbox 360, players partner with an AI teammate to play through an entire battlefield, receiving in-context strategy tips along the way
- Solo Assignment System: On PS3, automatically assigns players individual missions, so new entrants always know what they need to do
- Skill-Based Matchmaking: Allows players to have the perfect challenge in every online game
- Megatexture Technology: id Software, known for games using cutting-edge technology, has done it again. The revolutionary Megatexture technology allows battlefields to extend to the horizon, with over a square mile of unique terrain at unprecedented detail.
Earth: 2060 - The dawn of a hellish new age, the marauding Strogg, cyborg soldiers of the evil Makron, have left the world`s major cities as abandoned smoking ruins. The Strogg come in greed - to stroggify humanity into spare parts and protein food. The GDF must defeat the ravaging alien hordes, or face extinction.
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars is the Quake Zero of the Quake universe, set in the early days of the Strogg invasion of Earth, years before the events of Quake II, pitting the combined humand armies of the Global Defense Force (GDF) against the vastly technologically superior Strogg. Enemy Territory: Quake Wars chronicles the epic battles waged around the world in humanity`s desperate war for survival.
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars is the ultimate online strategic shooter - an objective-driven. class-based first person shooter set in the Quake universe.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.