In ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West you take on the role of Monkey a strong, brutish loner who has been captured on a mysterious slave ship 150 years into the future. War and destruction have left the world in ruins and you are one of only a few humans left. On the slave ship you encounter Trip - a beautiful, tech-savvy young woman who is also at the mercy of her captors.
Trip is anxious to escape so she can make her way back home, but she knows she can't do it alone. She has the brains, but not the brawn - you, as Monkey are her ticket to freedom. You soon become Enslaved by Trip - bonded together by a slave headband. If you stray, you will be paralyzed by excruciating pain. If your stay, your fate is in her hands. In both cases, your freedom is no longer your own...
- EPIC STORYLINE At its core, ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West is a cinematic road movie. It follows the unforgettable odyssey of Monkey and Trip, two polar opposites who must rely on each other to survive in a hostile world. Their journey is both physical and emotional, and they bring you along for the ride. Loosely based on the classic Chinese novel, 'Journey to the West', ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West unfolds chapter by chapter, leaving you to wonder where freedom ends and loyalty begins.
- STUNNING BACKDROPS Whereas most visions of a post-apocalyptic future involve crumbling cities and decaying palettes, the ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West world is anything but dark and dingy. Explore an eerie Eden of war-ravaged cityscapes exploding with lush vegetation and vibrant color. But beware…danger lies behind this pristine wasteland.
- STRATEGIC GAMEPLAY You can't be a brute superhero and always run in with guns blazing. You've got to rely on smarts as well as strength to get you through. ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West is tactical teamwork at its finest. Survey the environment and work together with Trip to choose your battle against the obstacles that stand in the way of your freedom. You take the role of Monkey, with Trip by your side—a constant reminder of your unyielding objective: protect her or suffer the grisly consequences.
- DYNAMIC COMBAT SYSTEM A contextual combat system allows you to execute a variety of complex attacks on enemies ranging in size from human to 1000-foot Titans. Attack and defend with agile prowess using a combination of melee attacks, blocks, and intense takedowns. Use Monkey to overtake an enemy, steal its weapon, and either rip it apart systematically or destroy it in one satisfying final blow.
- TOP-NOTCH TALENT From the creators of Heavenly Sword™, ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West was co-written by Tameem Antoniades and screenwriter Alex Garland, whose previous scripts include "28 Days Later" and "The Beach." The dramatic cutscenes were co-directed by Andy Serkis, (famous for his portrayal of Gollum in "The Lord of the Rings" and Kong in "King Kong") who also plays the lead role of Monkey.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.