Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Day One Edition
Regular Price: £13.95
Special Price £9.99
F1 2013 is the latest game in the award-winning FORMULA 1 franchise from Codemasters which has sold over 6.5 million units. The culmination of five years of experience in developing cutting edge FORMULA 1 titles, F1 2013 delivers a range of new features, improvements, modes and, for the first time in the series, classic content.
F1 2013 features all the cars, circuits and stars from the 2013 season, allowing gamers to race as Lewis Hamilton in his Mercedes and Sergio Perez in the McLaren-Mercedes for the first time, and includes all of the new drivers, updated rules, tyre changes and remodelled handling to authentically reflect the challenge and exhilaration of racing 2013’s stunning roster of FORMULA ONE cars.
A range of enhancements, improvements, split-screen and online multiplayer plus new and returning game modes deliver the most complete simulation of a FORMULA ONE season in videogame history.
F1 2013 Classic Edition gives FORMULA 1 fans the chance experience a range of classic content in a brand new game mode introduced by legendary broadcaster Murray Walker.
- Classic Content - F1 2013 breaks new ground to include official classic FORMULA ONE content for the first time in the series in an expansive brand new game mode introduced by legendary broadcaster Murray Walker. F1 Classics allows players to race against a mixture of original drivers and renowned team legends in iconic cars from the 1980s and features two historical circuits. Classic content can be enjoyed across a range of game modes including a custom championship, time trial and in split-screen and online multiplayer modes. Players will race on grids featuring FORMULA ONE cars and drivers from different eras, experiencing the differing handling characteristics and feeling the evolution of technology over the years, providing an eye-opening contrast to the cars simulated from the 2013 season.
- 1980s Content - Including:
- Legendary drivers including Nigel Mansell, Mario Andretti, Emerson Fittipaldi, Gerhard Berger and others. Five iconic cars Ferrari, Williams & Lotus
- Circuit De Jerez - former host of the Spanish GRAND PRIX
- Brands Hatch - legendary former home of the British GRAND PRIX
- All Official Content - Reflecting what is shaping up to be one most exciting seasons yet, F1 2013 features all the cars, circuits and stars from the 2013 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.
- Expanded Young Driver Test - Based on the real world event, the Young Driver Test based at Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina, where young drivers set out to earn a drive in FORMULA ONE, is expanded and tuned to ease novice players into the world of FORMULA ONE. Day One uses tutorials and explanatory videos to get new players quickly racing competitively. Day Two sets a series of increasingly demanding challenges, inviting repeat plays as gamers set to improve their score and master elite driving techniques, and unlock further race seats for their career.
- Mid-Session Saves - Mid-session saves allows players to experience a complete long race weekend at their own pace rather than commit the 180 minutes plus session time required to complete a race weekend in one go.
- Glorious FORMULA ONE - Codemasters Birmingham has built on their own expertise, the continued evolution of the award-winning EGO Game Technology Platform and cross-studio advancements from the DiRT and GRID teams to produce a game that makes yet another dramatic leap forward in graphical and technical quality. F1 2013 immerses players in the world’s most visually striking sport and set the benchmark for how good a racing game can look. Another step forward for realistic driver AI behaviours further immerses players in the unique races only FORMULA ONE can provide.
- Grand Prix Mode Returns - F1 2013 reinstates Grand Prix Mode so players can once again step into the shoes of their favourite driver and race in a single race or complete a full or custom FORMULA ONE season in the pursuit of racing glory.
- Full RaceNet Integration - Codemasters’ free Community Hub RaceNet extends players’ FORMULA 1 experience in the game and beyond the box. F1 2012 launched with RaceNet in beta mode and has already seen over 36 million races completed by registered members. In F1 2013 RaceNet offers connected players regular in-game challenges, community-wide challenges, visual stats and game progress updates to compare with their friends keeping players coming back for more. Access for players is free via desktop, mobile or via dedicated apps allowing players to stay connected to their F1 2013 experience, and their progress in other Codemasters racing games, wherever they are.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.