Farming Simulator 17, developed by Giants Software, invites you into the challenging world of a modern day farmer. Take on all the challenges of farming life, including animal husbandry, crops, sales, and woodcutting. You decide how you want to manage and grow your farm in a huge, open world! As your career progresses, you'll take control of over a hundred farming vehicles and machines, faithfully recreated from the biggest names in the industry (New Holland, Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Trelleborg, etc.) With deep, immersive gameplay, a large open world, and a huge fleet of vehicles including brand new machines, Farming Simulator invites you aboard the largest farming simulation ever created!
- Harvest your field and enjoy tons of possibilities for developing your farm witha large variety of crops
- Diversify your agricultural activities with woodcutting or even animal husbandry!
- Evolve your farm in huge environments with immersive visual effects.
- Use and drive faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including AgCo's most respected brands: Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Valtra, and Challenger.
- Invite friends to help you progress and expand your farm, in multiplayer games!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.