THE MOST COMPLETE FARMING SIMULATOR EXPERIENCE
Take on the challenges of the modern farmer! Explore a huge open world including a detailed North American environment, loaded with farming activities, over hundreds of acres of land. Drive over 250 authentic farming vehicles and equipment from over 75 manufacturers, including brands such as Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson and Valtra.
Harvest many types of crops, tend to your livestock, take part in forestry work, and sell your products to expand and invest in your farm! Transport your goods in trucks and trailers, or load and drive trains to reach your destination.
- Develop your farm in 2 huge environments, a North-American and a Eastern-Europe environments
- Harvest a large variety of new crops (sunflowers, soybeans, and many more)
- Transport your goods with trucks and trailers, or try out the newly-added drivable trains
- Take care of your livestock, including pigs, cows, sheep, and chickens.
- 250 faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools from over 75 manufacturers
When will my order be dispatched?
Pre-orders will usually be dispatched 1-2 working days before the official release date. This product does not currently have an official release date set.
Please note: Release dates are subject to change.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.