FIFA 12 is the most innovative, feature-rich, and authentic 3D football experience on Nintendo 3DS. Become a true marksman with all-new optional touch screen controls. Pick a spot precisely from the player's viewpoint using the lower touch screen and then direct a shot with pinpoint accuracy. Whether fans choose to compete as a real-world superstar or re-create themselves in the first-ever 3D Street Football Mode, the environment will come alive through an innovative curved pitch that maximizes full 3D effects. FIFA 12 features over 500 officially licensed clubs and eight different game modes, including authentic 11 versus 11, head-to-head online matches using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, Be A Pro, Tournament Mode with over 50 real-world competitions, and a full in-depth Career Mode.
- Unmatched Authenticity-Compete with over 500 officially licensed clubs in 11 versus 11 matches in authentic stadiums from around the world.
- Touch Screen Control-Optional new touch screen controls change the gameplay experience. Pick a spot precisely from the player’s viewpoint using the lower touch screen and then direct a shot past the keeper.
- Precision Accuracy-Utilize touch screen controls on set pieces to draw a shot that curves the ball around, or even power it over the wall for the match-winning goal that lifts your club to victory.
- 3D Street Football-The stage is set for epic 5 versus 5 street matches in the hottest locales around the world, everywhere from Brazil to the streets of France. Experience full 3D affects playing on a curved pitch utilizing a unique lower camera view that maximizes 3D planes, depth of the field and player movement.
- Be A Pro-Create yourself in game and become the next football legend. Begin the journey on the streets, build your reputation, and develop your skills to ultimately compete for your favourite club and national side.
- Career Mode-Play or manage your way to glory. Make strategic decisions as the manager of your club. Set a goal and succeed and your team will enjoy performance enhancements; fail and watch your team’s decline
- Tournament Mode-Compete in over 50 real-world tournaments from around the world. Play with/against friends in leagues ranging from the Barclays Premiership, to the Bundesliga & MLS, and cup competitions like the FA Cup & the Coppa Nazionale.
- Head-to-Head Online-Play head-to-head online against a friend in authentic 11 versus 11 matches or 5 versus 5 street games using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- Training Mode-Master Touch Screen controls, perfect set pieces and practice moves before playing games.
- Multiple Camera Angles-Eight different camera angles to choose from for the perfect view of the pitch.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.