- Attacking Intelligence - All-new positioning intelligence infuses attacking players with the ability to analyse plays and position themselves to create new attacking opportunities. Players will work harder and smarter to break down defences, make runs that pull defenders out of position, and open passing channels for teammates. Players think two plays ahead to create, curve, or alter runs to capitalize on openings as they occur.
- Complete Dribbling - Take on defenders with the freedom to be more creative in attack. Players are more explosive accelerating with the ball, and utilise precise dribble touches with true 360° mobility with the ball while facing a defender. Face an opponent to threaten attack while moving with the ball in any direction to dodge tackles, or turn and shield the ball, holding off defenders for longer stretches.
- FIFA 13 First Touch Control - A new system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty when receiving difficult balls. Poor passes are harder to control, enabling defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches. Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass all factor into a player’s success. Players with better control and skill stand out. Fewer perfect touches, the potential to over hit passes, more loose balls, and greater balance between defending and attacking.
- Player Impact Engine - Physical play expands to give defenders more tools to win back possession. Defenders can use their body to win possession, push and pull for position, and utilise their size and strength to force opponents into poor touches and decisions before the ball arrives.
- FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks - Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks. Opponents can counter by adding or subtracting players to the wall or sending a bullet man to intercept the pass or block the shot.
- Skill Games - Learn or master the fundamental skills necessary to compete at FIFA 13 in a competitive and addictive new mode. Become a better player, faster, no matter what your skill level, competing against yourself or friends in 32 mini-games.
- Career Mode - Compete for club and country in an expanded Career Mode that now includes internationals. Play for or manage your favorite national team, competing in friendlies, qualifiers and major international tournaments. At the club level, new Transfer logic adds a multitude of new factors that shape a player’s true market value. Form, performance, and morale influence a player’s base value to begin negotiations that now include counter offers, player and cash transactions, and squad roles. Player loans, Board interactions and mid-season manager firings add to the drama. Plus, unlock new features like Edit Player or Rematch in the EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue.
- EA SPORTS Football Club - Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live Challenges based on real-world football events, and connect with friends. Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Earn rewards to unlock items like kits, special celebrations, Virtual Pro Attribute Boosts, and Career Mode Super Scout Credits from the new Football Club Catalogue. Plus, build status as you climb 100 levels. Real-world storylines drive regular challenges so that FIFA 13 will play like the real-world season.
- EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day - Match Day feeds real-world news ripped from the headlines around the world into the game. Drama such as injuries, suspensions, team form, and media gossip will be reflected through in-game commentary and play out in-game. Real-world fixtures and upcoming clashes of your favourite club in the top leagues will enable fans to play right along with the beats of the season. Player form will change frequently, so players in form, or players struggling to keep form, will see their stats change throughout the season based on their real-world performance. Plus, Games of the Week will highlight the top global matchups for fans to enjoy.
- FIFA Ultimate Team - Earn, buy, trade and bid for coveted players to build a team of the world’s best football stars. Create and manage multiple squads and compete in ranked online play with seasons, promotions, and relegation. For new players it’s now easier than ever to get in the game with a re-designed navigation system and the Icebreaker Flow, enabling inexperienced players to choose a team captain-Messi, Benzema, Hart, Kuba or Marchisio-to begin a guided ultimate team journey.
- Seasons - Compete in single player or new 2v2 ranked online play where you and your mate battle together in 10 game seasons to win promotion in the league divisions. Division Titles have been added to every division, and a new Trophy Cabinet enables champions to showcase their silverware. Perfect your lineup and tactics across multiple Seasons matches, save the squads, and use them for every match. Plus, new match-making options, enabling you to fine tune your Seasons experience.
- Pro Clubs Seasons - The FIFA Seasons format comes to Pro Clubs. Compete with your Pro Club in 10 game seasons, trying to earn enough points to be promoted, avoid relegation, win a Division Title or qualify for a Cup tournament. Key new features include an online only Pro, with progression and growth tracked and stored online, and a Free Agent Hub, enabling Pros not currently on a club to play drop-in matches and view leaderboards.
- Complete Authenticity - Featuring 30 leagues, 500 officially licensed clubs, and more than 15,000 players.
- Voice Commands - Administer your squad the way real-world managers organize their clubs during a match. Use voice commands to instantly activate tactics, change formations, or initiate substitutions, and enjoy the strategic advantage of managing your club without pausing the game.
- On Pitch Commands - Think, react and play like a professional footballer utilising voice commands on the pitch in Be A Pro mode. Shout for a pass, send a teammate on a run or call for a shot the way real footballers communicate on the pitch.
- Referee Feedback - Referees and linesmen are influenced by what they hear. Coarse language directed towards an official may be mentioned by commentators or influence a referee’s strictness and decision-making around fouls and bookings. Plus, storylines will develop in Career Mode when players and managers let their emotions get the better of them.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.