- Full Body Combat: Using the power of the Kinect, for the first time, gamers are able to realistically fight using their bodies
- Unleash 70 devastating moves inspired by free-fight combat techniques
- Fight using your fists, knees, legs, elbows and even your head to take out opponents. Body tracking allows for accurate dodging and blocking of incoming strikes delivering players directly into the game
- Brutal Fighting System: Unleash a chain of attacks with Fighters Uncaged’s multi-layered combo system based on deadly martial art techniques
- Deliver devastating super strikes triggered by both movement and voice-activated commands
- Execute merciless finishing moves to completely destroy opponents
- Deep Skill Based Fighting System: Use skill to learn your opponents fighting style and cruelly exploit their weaknesses
- Adapt your fighting style by moving closer to your opponent for stronger attacks, and alter your position to defend yourself as your every action is tracked
- Drive your enemies to the brink of defeat by stunning, exhausting and blinding them before releasing ruthless vengeance
- Enter into the Cutthroat World of Illegal Fighting Tournaments: Battle ruthless opponents each trained in a different deadly fighting style
- Fight through 21 diverse and gritty locations that react dynamically to the action
- Become a Master Figther: Fighters Uncaged’s training system will allow for novice players to instantly enjoy the action. Experienced gamers can go deeper, learning the moves of a fighting master and pulverizing all opponents
- Access the tutorial system at any time to learn how to deploy lethal blows and receive tactical advice and hints
- Players receive accolades for their achievements and can collect over 50 game achievements
- Battle with others: Challenge your friends to beat the best records. Online leaderboards
Charge head first into the vicious world of illegal free fighting tournaments, where you will use every muscle in your body to beat down all who challenge you.
Forced into a secret tournament, Simon must use what he learned from his father, an ex-boxing champ, as he faces off against violent combatants who will brutally unleash a range of mixed martial arts attacks to take him down.
No guns. No blades. Your body is the deadly weapon! Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.