Regular Price: £13.95
Special Price £9.99
Fight the power! That is the mantra of the Dawn Brigade as they battle to free their homeland from the tyranny of an evil empire in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, the latest in the long-running Fire Emblem strategy-RPG series. Three years have passed since the last Fire Emblem adventure, when the kingdom of Daein invaded neighbouring Crimea and sparked a war that nearly consumed the continent of Tellius. Crimea held off the invasion, crowned the late king's daughter as their queen and rebuilt their beleaguered nation. However, Daein came under the tyrannical rule of the powerful Begnion Empire. Now, to break free from the grip of Begnion oppression, a handful of young revolutionaries - the Dawn Brigade - has banded together to save the lives of their countrymen. Like the other games in the Fire Emblem series, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn is a deep, tactical strategy game that boasts role-playing elements. Through strategic movements, effective items/weapons use and a little luck, players will need to defeat the opposing army on a map. Every time a unit of yours defeats an enemy unit, that unit receives experience points and becomes more powerful. Your army of rebels consists of dozens of unique characters, including knights, thieves, archers and warriors. These characters can rise to become legendary heroes, but if you're not careful, they could perish in battle, never to be heard from again. Game Features
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn utilises your Nintendo GameCube completed game save file of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. You can insert your GameCube Memory Card with the save file into your Wii console and load special data to enhance your Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn experience.
- Feeling attached to a character? You better watch his or her back. Each unit you command has unique attributes - with unique being the operative word. If your character is slain in battle, you lose that character for
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.