Regular Price: £13.95
Special Price £9.99
Flight Simulator X is the culmination of nearly 25 years of the landmark Flight Simulator franchise and its most significant addition to date. The 10th addition to the highly successful Flight Simulator franchise, Flight Simulator X will immerse players in a beautifully rich and realistic world, offering a completely new and innovative gaming experience with dozens of new aircraft to choose from, including the AirCreation 582SL Ultralight and Maule M7-260C Orion with wheels and skis. Gamers of all ages, types and skill levels will experience firsthand what it is like to be an aviator travelling the globe either alone or online with others. Game Features
- This version of Microsoft Flight Simulator X features: 22 airplanes, 21 detailed airports, 38 detailed cities, 65 structured missions, glass panel (G1000) cockpit, and tower controller.
- Immersive world. Flight Simulator X offers players a rich and innovative gaming experience with new technological advancements, incredible graphics and added realism including weather, time of day and seasons. Pilots can watch moving cars and detailed buildings in cities below, traffic on highways, indigenous houses, farmland and livestock, and wildlife in its natural habitats.
- Mission-based gameplay. With the addition of new mission-based gameplay, players will have a specific purpose as their world comes alive for the first time with automobile traffic, moving boats and ships, and animal life. With more than 50 new missions to choose from, aviators can build their skill levels and engage in even more stimulating gameplay than before. Players can choose to compete in the Red Bull Air Race or bring relief materiel to the Congo, keeping track of their progress on each mission.
- New aircraft. Flight Simulator X will enable pilots to fly the aircraft of their dreams, from the DeHavilland DHC-2 Beaver floatplane to the Grumman G-21A Goose.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.