Regular Price: £13.95
Special Price £9.99
Compatible with Wii Steering wheel (not included)
F1 2009 is the first in a new generation of FORMULA ONE video games featuring Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, Sebastian Vettel and all the official drivers, teams and circuits from the 2009 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP by Codemasters, the developer and publisher of award-winning racing video games, under its exclusive worldwide agreement with Formula One Administration Limited.
New aerodynamic regulations, the return of slick tyres and the introduction of KERS are set to make 2009 the most exciting season to date and F1 2009 will be every bit as thrilling. A fully licensed, authentic and challenging FORMULA ONE experience, F1 2009 will take gamers as close as possible to the most spectacular motorsport on the planet. This game does not come bundled with the racing wheel.
- The most detailed Wii racer ever created: Wii racing comes of age with F1 2009. A comprehensive recreation of the world's most spectacular motorsport, F1 2009 takes Wii racing games to a whole new level of immersion and authenticity
- Racing for the whole family of FORMULA ONE fans: F1 2009's 'Fair Race' game balancing allows players of all levels to compete together. Whether you're an experienced FORMULA ONE gamer or you don't know your Monza from your MCLAREN, F1 2009 caters for you in both single and multiplayer races
- Be Lewis Hamilton: F1 2009 is the first game to feature World Champion Lewis Hamilton, plus all the other driver of the 2009 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. Pick your favourite star and take on the world!
- All the officially licensed cars for the 2009 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: Whichever FORMULA ONE team you follow they will be present, fully licensed and fully playable in F1 2009 from FERRARI and MCLAREN to the all new BRAWN GP team
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.