For the first time in almost a decade a new Formula 1 game is appearing on all the home consoles and PC, as Codemasters gets ready to make their mark on the sport. Using the same graphics technology as Colin McRae: DiRT 2 and Race Driver: GRID, this is set to be the best F1 game ever.
With everything from the affect of rain on the track to media interest in your performance simulated, everything that happens in a real Formula 1 season happens in this game. But don't worry if you're not an expert racer as the game has a specially designed range of driving aids and arcade options to ensure every kind of gamer can join in the fun.
However you play the game though, whether it's in a seven season career marathon or a quick run around the Monaco circuit, this puts Forumla 1 back at the pinnacle of video game racing. Game Features
- F1 for All: No longer a PlayStation exclusive, Formula 1 returns for all formats as Codemasters unleash their most feature-packed race sim ever.
- Play the Field: Play a full career mode of 3, 5 or 7 seasons, with specific goals for each of the different teams - from Ferrari to Lotus.
- Gripping Weather: The most realistic weather system ever seen in a racing game, with rain falling and drying realistically and drastically affecting the performance of the cars.
- Simulation Racing: Every aspect of Formula 1 is replicated in exacting detail, but less experienced racers can still choose to play in a less serious arcade style mode.
- Research & Development: You're not the only one working through the season, as your team constantly comes up with new car upgrades that improve your car from race to race.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.