“Endorsed by the UK's leading gardening authority for more than 200 years…..since 1804!”
With Gardening Guide Royal Horticultural Society; you can organize and manage you garden as you please. Adding or removing plants, using the calendar to plan your seasonal changes or view the Encyclopaedia to build on your knowledge of plants and gardening.
You can rely on “Paul the Gardener” to help you throughout the game, from the first time you launch the game and enter in a dynamic tutorial. Thereafter, each time you switch on “Paul” welcomes you with new advice about a new plant or a gardening quiz!
Use Calendar and Memo pad to keep yourself up to date on your planting programme!
Over 400 popular and commonly grown plants have been selected for the game by horticultural experts.
- “Endorsed by the UK's leading gardening authority for more than 200 years…..since 1804!”
- Choose your personal garden to manage from full garden area to smaller balcony.
- Paul the Gardener is on hand to give helpful advice! He is your “garden angel”
- Guides & Tips to help run your garden and find your gardening answers!
- Plants Encyclopedia - A complete database plant by plant
- Weather, growing steps, adapting your garden or simply find a flower!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.