Legendary racer Gran Turismo makes its PSP debut with all the style, speed and supercars you could ask for - plus a whole lot more besides. Buckle up and take a deep breath as you set out to trounce the opposition on amazing tracks across the globe. You'll have your pick of over 800 jaw-droppingly realistic dream cars and 35 tracks, all lovingly recreated to rev, roll and roar just as they would in real-life. Perfect physics and intelligent rivals make for an ultra-realistic driving experience - and one you can enjoy any time, anywhere on your own or head-to-head against friends. Game Features
- 800 cars with 4,500 colour variations
- 35 courses and 60 layouts
- Ultra-smooth, ultra-realistic action rendered at 60 frames per second
- Multiplayer mode featuring 4 players via Ad-Hoc Mode
- Game modes:
- Single-player, featuring arcade mode, time trial, drift challenges
- Challenge mode, compete in over 100 driving challenges and prove your driving skills to unlock additional vehicles
- Car dealership where credits gained from single-player and challenge mode can be used to build up your garage
- Trading/sharing of vehicles - via the Ad-Hoc Mode of the PSP, some vehicles will only be available via the sharing/trading function
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.