Guitar Hero: On Tour offers gameplay that is easy to play yet difficult to master. Jam to your favourite tunes in Career mode and keep improving your skills. Join together with other players in Co-op mode using a local wireless network, or battle another player in a duel using new Battle Items blow into the microphone to extinguish pyrotechnics that go wrong, or use the touch screen to autograph a crazed fan's shirt.
- Choose from six awesome characters and unlock five new venues
- Outfit your character in various styles and select the axe colour of your choice
- Rock out to master tracks featuring songs popularized by Nirvana, OK GO and No Doub
- Specifically designed for the unique capabilities of the Nintendo DS
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.