- Play the Parts of Your Heroes – Take on the role of different characters as each plays a pivotal role in the battle for Hogwarts. Play as Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Seamus, Neville, Molly Weasley and Professor McGonagall as they each play their part in the defence of Hogwarts and the destruction of Voldemort
- Epic Battles – Wield the power of accomplished wizards as you duel the most fearsome and formidable characters of the wizarding world
- Fight the Dark forces – Use your magical skills to defeat Death Eaters, Snatchers, and giants intent on destruction
- Stunning Environments – Experience Hogwarts as you’ve never seen it before
Step into the roles of your favourite heroes in the epic finale of the entertainment event of the decade. Playing as Harry and other key characters in the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 videogame, you are on a dangerous and urgent quest to locate and destroy the remaining Horcruxes, and with them, Voldemort. Break into the high security vaults of Gringotts Bank, escape Fiendfyre in the Room of Requirement and battle Voldemort’s most powerful allies as you defend Hogwarts in this action-packed experience. Featuring the most epic battles of any Harry Potter game gone before, this is the ultimate showdown against Voldemort and his Dark forces. The fate of the wizarding world rests in your hands in the final battle of Hogwarts.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.