HITMAN: Absolution follows cold-blooded assassin Agent 47 as he takes on his most dangerous—and personal—contract to date. Betrayed by those he once trusted and hunted by the police, Agent 47 finds himself caught in the center of a dark conspiracy and propelled through a corrupt and twisted world. Donning the suit of this legendary assassin, you become a deadly marksman with the ability to blend into plain sight, kill with your bare hands, and fashion weapons from almost anything. Take on the role of Agent 47 and his many extraordinary talents, then ask: what kind of Hitman are you?
- Choice - You are the ultimate assassin, as talented as you are ruthless. You decide how to lay your target low. Stalk your enemies, learn all their secrets and eliminate them in the most subtle way imaginable, snipe them from a mile away or put a bomb under their chair. There is no rulebook; you are the best, so think outside the box.
- Disguises - In the Hitman series, your ability to disguise yourself as someone else has always been a pre-eminent feature and always been one of 47's most powerful tools. This weapon has become even more lethal as you can no longer just blend in visually; you now have the power to impersonate your victim. A word of caution though, the world will react to your disguise so choose your target carefully.
- AI - One facet of the new Glacier 2 engine is the Comprehensive Intelligence Spectrum. Your enemies come to life as you make your way through the world, expressing a wide range of reactions to the environment around them. An attention bar has also been introduced that represents how suspicious of you the people around you are. This is affected by sight, sound and environmental changes for example, a door being open that was closed. This new feature allows 47 to gauge how close to being detected he is and act accordingly.
- Instinct - 47 has been around the block, instinctively knowing how an adversary will behave. Activate Instinct, see through his eyes and look at the world as 47 does. You'll see how 47 would expect a target to patrol a certain area or show ways to escape. To earn instinct, just behave as 47 would and execute classic Hitman moves, a silent takedown is sure to set 47's instincts ablaze.
- A Living, Breathing World - With the power of the Glacier 2 engine, the world is richly detailed and varied. Raising the intelligence of the people populating it and standing in your way, allowing 47 to behave more naturally than ever before.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.