Please note 3DS console required to play - not compatible with original DS consoles
The ultimate version of Street Fighter makes its seamless transition to the Nintendo 3DS with Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition. The console experience is now in the palm of your hand with rich new features that utilize the capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS to its fullest.
Packed with 35 playable characters, bonus stages and cinematic Ultra combos, Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition expands the action by allowing you to fight your friends around the world using Wi-Fi.
New to the franchise are the figurine mode, which utilizes the Street Pass feature to add a collectible meta-game, and the 3D over-the-shoulder camera option that takes fighting to new depths. For those new to the franchise, a simple mode has been added allowing players to pull off challenging moves with a single touch of the screen.
- Online / Local WiFi Multiplayer Fight your friends around the world or in the same room with the only title to utilize the full capabilities of Nintendos online network at launch.
- 35 Playable Characters Play as a huge array of fighters ranging from classic world warriors like Ryu, Ken, Guile and Chun Li to the newly added Hakan and Juri.
- Figurine Mode The collectible meta-game features figurines of iconic characters in a brand-new addition to the Street Fighter franchise. When passing by another Nintendo 3DS owner, your chosen figurines will automatically battle via StreetPass. Next time you play the game you can view the results and collect your loot.
- 3D Mode A new over-the-shoulder camera option has been added, offering an exciting new perspective of the action.
- Game Sharing Play a game with a friend using the ever-popular Ryu, even when they dont have a cartridge!
- Be A Spectator With the Spectator Mode, use your own Nintendo 3DS to watch your friends battle it out live.
- Lite/Pro Control Modes – By utilizing a customizable touch screen interface, two new optional control schemes have been added to allow new players to pull off challenging moves with ease (Lite) and veterans to better access button combinations such as throws and three punches (Pro).
- The latest chapter of the most famous fighting game of all time, now portable and in stereoscopic 3D
- Bring your Street Fighter experience everywhere with local multiplayer battles, online multiplayer and the Figure Collection minigame
- Set up a shortcut for hard to execute moves on the touch screen and pull off massive combos with the touch of a finger
- New mode called "3D battle" in which matches are presented from an over-the-shoulder camera that gives the battle a much more cinematic and impressive feel
- Packed with 35 playable characters, bonus stages and cinematic Ultra combos
- New Ultra Combo Gauge which fills up when receiving damage and can be used to perform an extra powerful Ultra Combo
- New Figurine Mode, which utilises the StreetPass feature of the Nintendo 3DS system to add a collectible meta-game
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.