Extreme motocross in the Andes, freestyle mid-air stunts on top of Shanghai skyscrapers, precision drifting through an obstacle course on top of a South Pacific aircraft carrier - the adrenaline-fueled excitement only Hot Wheels can deliver!
- 24 customizable vehicles including classic Hot Wheels designs such as the Ripper, the Twin Mill, the Boneshaker and the special edition Hot Wheels Camaro.
- Intuitive arcade gameplay design that is easy to play but keeps players coming back with its "one more go" appeal for true mastery.
- Players will need to master the four core disciplines to become "World's Best Driver."
- Go behind the curtain and unlock the secrets of the Hot Wheels Test Facility, an ever-changing hub world where players can practice their skills before showtime on the circuit
- Stunning graphics bring the Hot Wheels vehicles to life for the first time on HD platforms.
- Combine that with advanced physics simulations for a truly unique Hot Wheels experience.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.