In Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory Neptune reprises her role as the self-aware main character and meets characters new and old after getting transported back to the '80s version of Gamindustri. Prepare for a refined and even faster-paced battle system! Fans of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series will be able to immerse themselves even deeper into the mythos of Gamindustri with Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory.
Several years after preventing Arfoire's revival, Gamindustri has remained at peace without any major issues. The CPUs and their younger sisters have been enjoying their quiet lives for a while... Then one day, the CPU of Planeptune-Neptune-is sent to another dimension. This new dimension feels very much like her own...except it has only progressed to the Gamindustri of the 1980s. In this dimension, a group of villains calling themselves the "Seven Sages" are trying to create a world without CPUs. With help from her new friends, including that dimension's CPU of Planeptune-Plutia-Neptune begins her quest to protect a totally different Gamindustri in her brand-new adventure!
- Dynamic combat: Freely move units in battle to tackle foes! Set up your own combos, fill up the EXE Drive gauge, and then deal "massive damage" with your finishing attacks!
- Scout system: Send out scouts to explore and gather information on dungeons! Level them up so they can find things you may have missed on your adventure!
- Flag system: Break or repair "flag" triggers in dungeons to activate different events when your scouts return from exploring! This can change enemy spawns or reveal new items!
- Burn game discs: Obtain blank discs and burn different types of data onto them to access hidden potentials! With the right combinations, you may even make a Godly Game!
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 is a sequel to Hyperdimension Neptunia and contains brand new main characters, as well as returning characters, and the gameplay has been updated so as to remove the random encounter feature. New maps and a brand new world feature as well, and the cut scenes have been upgraded to 3D from the old 2D visual novel style cut scenes.
Return to the land of Gamindustri, which is facing its darkest time. Join the Console Patron Units' sisters, the CPU Candidates, in this completely revamped and retuned parody RPG as they try to rescue their siblings and stop the revival of Arfoire, their world's nemesis.
- All new free roaming style battle system and a combo attack system
- Hilarious story with lots of references to the game industry
- Improved user interface and HUD
- Improved field maps with visual enemy encounter that gives you a better since of adventuring
- Multiple endings with over 50 hours of gameplay
Hyperdimension Neptunia is a unique RPG for PlayStation 3 that features game consoles personified as goddesses -- CPUs (Console Patron Units) -- who you can customize visually with equipment to enhance their stats.
- Game Hardware & Companies become human characters
- Summon video game characters and characters you created
- Edit pictures on your PS3 to use as summoning characters
- Customize you characters by changing their processors
- Create your own combo attacks
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.