Tetra and the Hyrule Warriors come to the Nintendo 3DS system
Cut down entire legions of enemies using over-the-top powerful Dynasty Warriors-style moves as Hyrule Warriors comes to the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. In the portable version, experience new story elements and playable characters from by The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker game such as Tetra, King of Hyrule and more. Additional new features, such as the ability to switch between different characters on the fly, allow you to strategically position characters and defeat foes in all-new ways like never before.
- The entire Wii U version of the Hyrule Warriors game, playable on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
- Play and experience new characters and story elements based on The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker game.
- New character switching feature lets you change characters on the fly.
- For the first time in the series, play as fan-favorite characters like Tetra and King of Hyrule.
- Battle the fiercest enemies from The Legend of Zelda across Hyrule’s most famous locales.
- Advance the story to unlock new playable characters, each with unique moves and weapon types. Collect Rupees and other useful items to upgrade weapons and craft badges, which players can use to bolster each warrior’s abilities.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.