Inazuma Eleven 2 is the next iteration in the Inazuma Eleven series, which debuted on Nintendo DS in 2009.
The game follows the journey of teenage goalkeeper and team captain Mark Evans, and carries directly on from the ending of the first game Inazuma Eleven. After winning the football tournament at the end of the previous game, the school is suddenly attacked by mysterious aliens! Mark and the rest of his team, the Raimon Eleven, must now travel all around Japan to find the strongest football players in order to defeat the aliens in a football match before they destroy the world.
For the second entry in the series, the game has been released in two versions: Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm and Inazuma Eleven 2: Blizzard. The games are fundamentally the same, however as with the comparable Pokémon series, each version has certain aspects that make it unique.
- Unique role-playing game blended football, play action-packed matches via the Touch Screen!
- Collect over 1500 characters to form the user’s own distinct football team
- Up to 4 players can play via local wireless
- New and more special skills, abilities and characters
- Special premium matches will be unlocked after completing the game
- Fully localised voice-work and animation sequences
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.