The man with the hat is back in Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings, and in the world of video games at least, he's never looked better. With the world on the brink of World War II, Indy is on the trail of the mythical Staff of Moses - desperate to stop it falling into the hands of new nemesis Magnus Voller. Intent on replicating all the action, intrigue and humour of the movies, Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings features everything from a fight atop an out of control San Francisco tram to a chase on the back of an elephant and a flight sequence in a biplane. The core of the game though is exploration and fist fights, with Indy able to use his whip for both. Indy can also pick up and use anything that's nearby, as you crack Nazi heads with everything from shovels to giant gongs. Just don't get him too close to any snakes!
- Explore exotic locations around the globe in an all-new story that puts you on an epic quest for the Staff of Moses.
- Apply your smarts to navigate Indy through challenging terrains with the many maneuvers Indy can do with his whip.
- Engage in burst gunplay moments and use careful aim and the environment to take out enemies.
- Face overwhelming odds and escape signature run-for-your-life moments, like a daring escape from a collapsing temple, by matching fast-paced onscreen gesture prompts.
- Experience thrilling chases and control vehicles - fly a biplane in a canyon trench, take the reigns of a wild elephant through the streets of Istanbul and navigate a raft down a raging river.
- The PSP version features six robust types of burst gameplay including combat and physics challenges, puzzles and the trademark Indiana Jones chase sequences.