The man with the hat is back in Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings, and in the world of video games at least, he's never looked better. With the world on the brink of World War II, Indy is on the trail of the mythical Staff of Moses - desperate to stop it falling into the hands of new nemesis Magnus Voller.
Intent on replicating all the action, intrigue and humour of the movies, Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings features everything from a fight atop an out of control San Francisco tram to a chase on the back of an elephant and a flight sequence in a biplane.
The core of the game though is exploration and fist fights, with Indy able to use his whip for both - activated by a satisfying flick of the Wii remote. Indy can also pick up and use anything that's nearby, as you crack Nazi heads with everything from shovels to giant gongs. Just don't get him too close to any snakes!
- Whip crack away: Intuitive motion controls give you full control of Indy's world, including his signature whip and unorthodox combat style.
- Globetrotter: Fully interactive environments are filled with clever puzzles and useful tools, as you explore everywhere from the Sudan to Panama, Istanbul and Nepal.
- Twisted Metal: Take control of boats, biplanes and tanks in the story mode and then unlock a four-player vehicle-based multiplayer mode to play with your friends.
- Doctor Joneses: As well as the single player story there's also a whole extra co-operative mode to play with a friend, with one person as Indy and the other as his dad.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.