This brand-new tale will take gamers deeper into the Iron Man comic world, adding to the excitement of the upcoming Marvel and Paramount Studios film. Iron Man 2 exclusively offers fans a chance to play against enemies such as the unforgettable Crimson Dynamo, not found in the film. Iron Man 2's original plotline sees Tony Stark gifting the world with new technology in order to make it a better place. However, his philanthropic nature isn't enough to keep the bad guys away as Iron Man's enemies have devious designs on the technology. Ultimately, Tony Stark/Iron Man will be forced to fight in epic battles, face huge enemies and in the end, the fate of the world will be left in his powerful hands where he will battle to save it from destruction. Iron Man 2 takes players into a richer and more interactive Iron Man world. The game allows players to take full advantage of the Iron Man suit as they battle through futuristic environments inspired by the movie and comic book universe. These environments will also offer a new level of destructibility, making each encounter with enemies a more exciting and intense experience. Also new to the game are some powerful hand-to-hand combat styles one of which is kung fu. Game Features
- Research, Develop, Refine: From Tony Stark’s base of operations, direct R&D efforts and prepare for your selected mission by building and customizing your suit and weaponry.
- Epic Foes and Cinematic Action: Accomplish super heroic deeds and battle epic villains as large as skyscrapers while in the maelstrom of a global crisis.
- Unrivalled Fire Power: Feel the impact of Iron Man’s weaponry. Blow holes through walls and bring down huge enemy structures and vehicles.
- Go Beyond The Movie: A unique story crafted by renowned MARVEL comic writer Matt Fraction brings you into Tony Stark’s world with new locations, scenarios and villains.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.