Jonah Lomu’s Rugby Challenge from Alternative Software on Xbox360.
This is the number 1 Rugby game, with more features, more content and more licenses, than any other Rugby game ever released.
Fully experience the emotions and adrenaline of world class Rugby Union from club Rugby to international competition Play in Single Match Mode, Competition Mode, and multi year Career Mode as well as extensive help and Tutorial Mode options available for players new to the sport
98 teams and 31 stadia featured including official team and competition licenses for the All Blacks, the Qantas Wallabies, the USA Eagles, Aus and NZ Tri Nations teams, Bledisloe Cup, Super Rugby (Aus and NZ clubs), Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, RaboDirect PRO12, ITM Cup, and Ranfurly Shield
Features Rugby Union legend Jonah Lomu
Enjoy the game with groups of friends locally, or compete in online multiplayer with support up to 4v4 via PlayStationNetwork, Xbox LIVE, or Steam
Create or customise players, teams, and competitions using the extensive customisation tools to shape the game to your own preferences and keep the game fresh season after season
Dynamic presentation delivers a true on-field rugby experience with enhanced replay angles, lifelike cut-scenes, rich sound, and real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and Justin Marshall
Full motion video capture using professional Rugby players, and also the great man himself, Jonah Lomu
Many unique unlockable features
Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge is TOTAL RUGBY!
- The official licensed game of all the major European, Australian and New Zealand rugby clubs
- The official licensed game of The All Blacks, The Wallabies, and the USA Eagles
- Features competition licenses of, Aviva Premiership, RaboDirect PRO12, Orange Top14, ITM Cup, Bedisloe Cup, Ranfurly
- Play in Single Match Mode, Competition Mode, and up to thirteen year Career Mode
- Local and online multiplayer with support for up to 4 vs 4, players
- Many game options private matches, invites, quick matches, leaderboards and player ratings
- Create and customise players, teams, and competitions to shape the game to your own preferences
- Hundreds of player likenesses, enhanced replay angles, lifelike cut-scenes, and authentic real-time commentary
- Extensive help and Tutorial Mode options available for players new to the sport
- Endorsed by, and featuring the Rugby Union legend Jonah Lomu
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.