In Just Cause 2 the orders are simple: hunt down and execute a rogue agent that has stolen top-secret intelligence and millions in Agency cash. For agent Rico Rodriguez, the mission is anything but routine. The target is Tom Sheldon, Rico's former commanding officer, mentor and friend; a man who knows Rico better than he knows himself. Each of Rico's assignments can be tackled by land, sea or air with more than 100 vehicles including tactical jeeps, attack helicopters and jet fighters. As the Agency's best, Rico can execute a range of breathtaking new stunts, utilising his trademark parachute and upgraded grapple to reach any location in Panau. Just Cause 2 features a 400 square mile island of white sand beaches, scorching deserts and snow-capped peaks, and somewhere among this, Sheldon awaits. Game Features
- Unique Vertical Gameplay - Take to the air like no other game. Experience total aerial freedom with the unique parachute and dual grapple.
- Unbelievable Adrenaline-FUELLED STUNTS - Freefall, BASE jump, vehicle surf, parasail, skydive, grapple, slingshot, leap between vehicles, hang from helicopters, scale buildings. The impossible is within your grasp.
- Upgraded Dual Grapple - Your best tool is now a weapon. Fire two shots with the grapple hook and attach unwilling enemies to high-speed vehicles, hang them upside down from buildings, tether objects in mid air. The possibilities are as vast as your imagination.
- Discover The Secrets Of Panau - Explore the island paradise
- From sprawling cities, secluded beaches and towering mountain peaks – more than 400 square miles of your own personal playground.
- Experience True Freedom - Hundreds of objectives can be completed in any way or order that you choose. When it’s time for a break from Agency business, kick back and enjoy all the attractions that Panau has to offer.
- Massive Selection Of Vehicles - Catch air on a high-speed dirt bike, race across the sea in a power boat, or fire a spread of rockets from an attack chopper – more than 100 land, sea and air vehicles are yours for the taking.
|Release Date||26 Mar 2010Array ( [platform] => Array ( [label] => Format [value] => PlayStation 3 [code] => platform [value_id] => 394 ) [manufacturer] => Array ( [label] => Manufacturer [value] => Eidos Interactive [code] => manufacturer [value_id] => 144 ) [brand] => Array ( [label] => Brand [value] => N/A [code] => brand [value_id] => ) [release_date] => Array ( [label] => Release Date [value] => 26 Mar 2010 [code] => release_date [value_id] => 2010-03-26 00:00:00 ) [clothing_size] => Array ( [label] => Size [value] => N/A [code] => clothing_size [value_id] => ) [age_rating_group] => Array ( [label] => Age Rating [value] => Unspecified [code] => age_rating_group [value_id] => 27 ) [genre] => Array ( [label] => Genre [value] => N/A [code] => genre [value_id] => ) )|