The Last Guardian
Regular Price: £33.75
Special Price £24.95
Two years after the Helghast assault on Vekta, the ISA is taking the fight to the enemy's home world of Helghan. In Killzone 2 on PlayStation 3 the ISA goal is direct: capture the Helghast leader, Emperor Visari, and bring the Helghast war machine to a ha
The original Killzone never quite fulfilled its promise as Sony's "Halo killer", but the second game has already become the PlayStation 3's definitive first person shooter. Renowned for its graphics from the first moment it was previewed, there's a lot more to this game than just state-of-the-art visuals.
With a more realistic, gritty feel than other Sci-Fi shooters, this is more like a World War II game in space. Most weapons are very similar to modern day armaments and there's a constant emphasis on finding and using cover.
Although the single player campaign is impressively large and varied the game's longevity comes from the multiplayer. The new class-based game modes means everyone gets to pick a different role according to how they prefer to play, with clans of players teaming up to take on their rivals. The end result is a game that's very different to Halo - but just as good in its own right.
- Real McCoy: After years of hype, Sony finally has a top quality first person shoot 'em-up to go up against the best that the Xbox 360 can field.
- The new standard: The best graphics yet on the PlayStation 3, with a huge game world, fully destructible environments and amazing animation.
- Too real: Some of the most realistic enemy artificial intelligence ever in a video game, with soldiers that use real world tactics, but also make mistakes and change their mind.
- Duck and cover: Unique "lean and peek" cover system is the most advanced yet seen in a first person game, where death can come at any moment.
- Class war: Choose the multiplayer character class that suits you and customise it with 16 different abilities to match your playing style.
About the Developer: Guerrilla Games
This up-and-coming studio is the biggest game developer in the Netherlands. It first hit the headlines with first person shoot 'em-ups Killzone and Shellshock: Nam '67. The games got a mixed reception, but Sony was confident enough to buy them in 2005 as they began work on Killzone 2.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.