Kinect Sports Ultimate Edition means you don’t have to choose! This ultimate collection has two best-selling Kinect game wrapped into one – putting 13 great sporting games at your fingertips. So grab your friends and compete for a personal best or jump in and out of the action in team Party Mode! Anyone can play these controller-free, full-body sports games. With your body as the controller, nothing comes between you and the action!
- Includes 13 Sports: basketball, Soccer, American Football, Bowling, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis, Boxing, Golf, Tennis, Skiing, Darts, Baseball
- Best Value!: 2 Full Games, 1 Big Value; Plus Bonus content included!
- Additional Content: includes 5 game add-on packs including additional golf holes, night ski runs and challenges for all sports from Season Two.
- Voice Control: in Kinect Sports 2, use voice commands to race through menus, hike the ball in Football, change Golf clubs with ease, call an objection in Tennis and much more.
Turn your living room into a world-class stadium, bowling alley, soccer pitch or track-and-field arena. With Kinect Sports you’re not only the star player, you are the controller — through the magic of Kinect for Xbox 360. See a ball? Kick it. Spike it. Even give it a little topspin. Kinect Sports features soccer, beach volleyball, bowling, table tennis, track and field, and boxing.
- Become a multisport athlete. Kinect Sports features six team-based and individual sports - football, beach volleyball, bowling, table tennis, track and field, and boxing - with many challenges for each experience. Getting into the game is as easy as stepping in front of your TV
- Take one for the team. Kinect Sports includes a variety of fun game modes for solo, cooperative and competitive play with levels to encourage and challenge players of all ages and skill sets. Sports Party mode allows you to compete against a friend, rally a whole room full of players into teams, with everyone jumping in and out to catch a breath, or bring your team to victory
- Live your sports star dreams. Kinect Sports puts your avatar in the spotlight and lets you experience what it is like to be a world-famous sports star. Bask in the glow of the paparazzi fervor with your teammates after a big victory and deck out your avatar with stylish rewards for your proudest gameplay feats
Kinect Sports 2
"Kinect Sports: Season Two" sprints out of the box at full speed, taking full advantage of the revolutionary Kinect technology and its latest exciting features, such as in-game voice commands and enhanced motion tracking. Bringing the family together and introducing Challenge Play to Xbox LIVE and living rooms worldwide, "Kinect Sports: Season Two" harnesses the power of friendly competition to provide a more immersive experience for everyone from casual players to top-notch athletes and hardcore sports fans.
- Golf Anyone for golf? The answer will always be "yes!" once you've tried your hand at the nine holes of the Maple Lakes golf course. It's classic turn-taking stroke play as up to four players drive, chip and putt their way to the flag – or you can return to the hole of your choice and try for your personal best.
- Darts With authentic gestures and pinpoint accuracy, darts has never looked better than at the glittering 180 Arena! Up to four players step up to prove they've got steady hands and quick wits to clear their 501-point tally. Glory awaits the first player to check out and win the game!
- Baseball It's game night at Galaxy Park, the "Kinect Sports" baseball field, and you're up! Experience the thrills of pitching, catching and batting – then take on a friend's team in a simultaneous two-player showdown that'll echo all the way to the pros!
- Skiing The sparkling snow and breathtaking scenery may wow the crowd, but you'll need all your concentration to master the two hazardous slalom runs on each of the three dazzling "Kinect Sports" courses. Take risks to shave off seconds as you hurtle over huge jumps and aim for big air while speeding to the end of a thrilling simultaneous race!
- Tennis Grand slam Gardens is the place to dazzle your friends as you smash, serve and slam lightning-fast tennis balls over the net. Build up momentum in a two-player, simultaneous rally of skill and timing – then rush the net to send your opponent reeling and claim that final point!
- American football Take the spotlight as "Kinect Sports: Season Two" makes you a football superstar. Pass and catch your way to a show-stopping touchdown with intense plays and hard-hitting action. Whether you're playing alone or butting heads with a friend in stunning simultaneous play, your team will always be there to back you up – just go easy on the showboating!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.