As if New Orleans hadn't had enough problems lately, now it's got to deal with a zombie invasion as well thanks to Left 4 Dead 2. Set entirely in the Deep South of the U.S., your team of four players must once again fight for survival against a never-ending wave of mutant monsters.
Co-operation is vital in Left 4 Dead 2, as you struggle to reach a series of safe houses and eventual rescue, while all the time being assaulted by hundreds of zombies and other creatures. The five new campaigns (one more than the original) feature a more detailed story and finally explain how the outbreak occurred.
If all you're interested in is the action though then Left 4 Dead 2 features new melee weapons - including a chainsaw - and lots of new firearms. With new mutant types as well this is the perfect mix of survival horror and all out first person shooter action. Fearing for your life has never been so much fun.
- Co-operation of the Dead: The fan favourite co-op shooter returns with five brand new campaigns and a more detailed story.
- Survival equipment: Wield new melee weapons, including axes, baseball bats and a chainsaw -or make use of the new assault rifle or silenced machine gun.
- Mutant evolution: Face off against new mutant types, including the fast moving Charger, the new Wandering Witch and fire resistant zombies.
- Virtual Spielberg: Revamped AI director watches how you play and increases or decreases the challenge accordingly, even altering the layout of the levels as it sees fit.
- Team works: Four new characters to play as: TV reporter Rochelle, mechanic Ellis, conman Nick and an American football school coach known simply as… Coach.
New & Sealed UK Stock
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.