Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits
Regular Price: £23.95
Special Price £16.95
Left 4 Dead 2 is the sequel to the best-selling and critically-acclaimed co-operative multiplayer smash from Valve. The title adds melee combat to the award-winning L4D style of play, with items such as a chainsaw, frying pan, axe, baseball bat, and more. The setting is at roughly the same time as the original - just after the outbreak that turned most of the population into various zombie mutants. Players assume the role of 4 new "Survivors," each with their own personality and new dialogue. The game leads these Survivors through the south-eastern region of the US - from Savannah, Georgia through the bayou country, and climaxing in New Orleans' French Quarter. Left 4 Dead 2 offers a much larger game than the original with more co-operative campaigns, more versus campaigns, maps for Survival Mode at launch, and more... Game Features
- Next-generation co-op action gaming from the makers of Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress and Counter-Strike.
- AI Director 2.0: Advanced technology dubbed "The AI Director" drove L4D's unique gameplay - customising enemy population, effects, and music, based upon the players' performance. Left 4 Dead 2 features "The AI Director 2.0" which expands the Director's ability to customise level layout, world objects, weather, and lighting to reflect different times of day.
- New melee weapons - axe, chainsaw, frying pan, baseball bat - allow you to get up close with the zombies.
- Four different Survivors. New story. New dialogue.
- More game. On day one, Left 4 Dead 2 features more co-operative campaigns, more campaigns and maps for the Versus game modes than Left 4 Dead, plus support for Survival Mode out of the box.
- Stats, rankings, and awards system drives collaborative play.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.