Legendary tells the story of Charles Deckard, an art thief who is duped into stealing Pandora's Box. When he inadvertently opens it, he releases hordes of beasts thought to be fictional - such as werewolves and gryphons - into an unprepared modern world. A full scale war between man and myth begins, and it is quickly complicated by the actions of powerful secret societies. As the person responsible for releasing this terror, Deckard's unwittingly becomes the only person capable of containing it once more and saving civilization from being destroyed by the terrifying creatures. Game Features
- An incredible epic-scale first-person shooter experience
- Dynamic environments crumble, skyscrapers collapse, civilisation falls
- Take on savage werewolves, fearsome griffons and other dangerous creatures in spectacular battle
- Human forces seeking to control Pandora's Box adds another dimension in the form of three-way battles
- Diverse enemies - some are behemoth titans, tens of stories tall!
- Revolutionary enemy artificial intelligence reacts to the environment and the situation
- Exciting multiplayer mode allows you to destroy the enemy with firepower or with the tooth and claw of monster A.I.
|Release Date||31 Oct 2008Array ( [platform] => Array ( [label] => Format [value] => Xbox 360 [code] => platform [value_id] => 395 ) [manufacturer] => Array ( [label] => Manufacturer [value] => Atari [code] => manufacturer [value_id] => 180 ) [brand] => Array ( [label] => Brand [value] => N/A [code] => brand [value_id] => ) [release_date] => Array ( [label] => Release Date [value] => 31 Oct 2008 [code] => release_date [value_id] => 2008-10-31 00:00:00 ) [clothing_size] => Array ( [label] => Size [value] => N/A [code] => clothing_size [value_id] => ) [age_rating_group] => Array ( [label] => Age Rating [value] => Unspecified [code] => age_rating_group [value_id] => 27 ) [genre] => Array ( [label] => Genre [value] => N/A [code] => genre [value_id] => ) )|