The Black Knight is back like you've never seen him before! From Traveler's Tales, the creators of the Lego Star Wars games, comes Lego Batman. Pulling inspiration from the gamut of bat history, this action-packed Batman experiences lets you play as Batman, Robin or more than 12 dastardly villains -- all in their super-fun LEGO form! There's been a big break-out from Arkham Asylum. Batman must again face against classic bad guys and girls like the Joker and Catwoman. Designed for standard two-player, drop-in/out cooperative play, Lego Batman is broken up into 18 levels, with three different story arcs (that's six levels per story arc). Lego Batman lets you play in both hero and villain story modes, as well as a free-play mode. The Batcave serves as the natural hub area for Batman while Arkham Asylum is the hub for villains. Lego Batman lets you build and take control of Lego versions of your favorite vehicles like the Batmobile, Batboat and the Batwing. As you collect various Lego pieces throughout a level, you'll develop special superhero power suits to give you extra moves. The bad guys come with their own evil perks. For instance, the Joker electrifies enemies and powers machines with his electric buzzer and Harley Quinn soars above other characters with her super-jump. Game Features
- Play as Batman, Robin or more than 12 dastardly villains -- all in super-fun LEGO form
- Master special superhero power-suits and new moves, along with the weapons unique for each character
- Build and drive Lego versions of favorite vehicles like the Batmobile, Batboat and the Batwing
- Customize characters, build and transform game environments, and challenge yourself with multi-layered collectibles and rewards
- Designed for standard two-player, drop-in/out cooperative play
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.