Regular Price: £15.95
Special Price £14.95
LEGO Batman: The Video Game is the latest game from the award-winning team behind the LEGO Star Wars series. With trademark LEGO fun and charm, the game takes you into the world of the ultimate crime-fighting hero.
LEGO Batman brings the one-and-only Caped Crusader to life in a completely original storyline. Players will take control of the Dynamic Duo, Batman and Robin, to fight Gotham City's most notorious criminals including The Joker, The Penguin, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Killer Croc and many more. The criminals have broken out of Arkham Asylum and are set to wreak havoc on the city.
Players can also explore their wicked side and fight their way through the game as the villains, experiencing the game from a completely different point of view with all-new criminal objectives!
With a collection of high-tech suits, gadgets and cutting-edge vehicles on hand, players step into the unique LEGO Batman universe to bring super villains to justice - or, as the villains, to run amok in Gotham City!
- Fight for justice as Batman and Robin or create chaos as The Joker, Catwoman and other villains, as you save or destroy Gotham City
- Rocket through sewers and bound across rooftops as you take the fight to the criminals across classic locations in Gotham City
- Fight on land, sea and in the air using a number of powerful Batman, Robin and villain-controlled vehicles, including the rocket-powered Batmobile, sleek Batboat and stealthy Batwing
- Enhance the abilities of the Dynamic Duo with all new power suits, including the Magnetic Suit
- Enjoy numerous game modes and levels
- Play through the game in Story Mode from both the hero and villain sides
- Replay any level in Freeplay Mode with any characters you’ve unlocked. Access previously hidden areas to find additional rewards and bonus content
- Collect LEGO studs and special LEGO bricks throughout the game to unlock tons of extra content including special power-ups and bonus levels.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.