LEGO Battles features elements of three popular LEGO toy themes: LEGO Space, LEGO Castle, and LEGO Pirates, offering a new kind of and battle LEGO gameplay. Through six distinct story lines, players build their own LEGO bases and battle teams as they engage in 90 different levels. Players can then mix and match units to create the ultimate customized LEGO squad. LEGO Battles is an action-packed adventure for young gamers where swordsmen clash with pirates and ninjas face off against alien spaceships with multiple opportunities for customization and un-lockable treasures. Players can also challenge friends on the battlefield in multiplayer mode through wireless DS multi-card play.
- Six distinct story lines and 90 different levels, focusing on the three main themes of LEGO Battles: LEGO Space, LEGO Castle and LEGO Pirates.
- Players can build their own LEGO bases and battle teams by mixing and matching units to create the ultimate customized LEGO squad
- Multiplayer mode allows players to pitch their customized army against friends on 30 different maps via wireless DS multi-card play.
- With 55 playable characters and 30 vehicles, players will be able to assemble their favorite LEGO team to battle with.
- Fight on land, sea and in the air using 30 different vehicles
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.