Immerse yourself in Little Nightmares, a dark whimsical tale that will confront you with your childhood fears! Embark on a grim shadow-filled adventure with an interactive storyline, outstanding sound design, and a unique art style that is sure to deliver eerie chills and goosebumps. Players will discover a world that blurs the lines between dreams and nightmares as they help Six escape The Maw - a vast, mysterious vessel inhabited by corrupted souls looking for their next meal. Consider every option in Little Nightmares and master Six’s every movement in a super-sized world where even the smallest doubt can lead to a fatal misstep!
- Embark on a Grim Adventure: Confront your childhood fears in this dark, whimsical tale, set in an immersive and emotive world full of unsettling situations.
- Visit the Maw: Peek into Six’s super-sized world, part dream, part nightmare, where every step feels like a leap, and every shadow a vast darkness!
- Rekindle your Childlike Joys: Reconnect with your inner child, unleash your imagination, and stay out of harm’s way in Little Nightmares. Each room is a cell, each resident a threat, and both are puzzles to untangle.
- Original Soundtrack: The Little Nightmares box includes the original soundtrack CD composed by Tobias Lilja from Tarsier Studio.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.