Compatible with Playstation Move - Not required
Sackboy is back and he wants your help making the best game ever. The last LittleBigPlanet allowed you to create and customise your very own 2D platform game but this sequel blows things wide open, so that you can make almost any kind of game you like.
As long as it's viewed in 2D you'll be able to construct a game however you like, creating racing, puzzle and role-playing adventures using all of the game's new tools. You'll even be able to film and playback your own cut scenes and record your own sound effects.
When you're done you can upload your creation online and let other people see your work - as well as download whatever they've made. Of course the game comes with plenty of its own built-in levels and games, with plenty to see and do even if you never create anything yourself. But where would be the fun in that?
- D.I.Y. Gaming: The most versatile and easy to use game creation tool ever seen lets anyone create their own platform, puzzle, racing and role-playing games.
- Gamebook: Become part of the online community and browse other people's creations, see how often yours has been downloaded and play four-player matches together.
- Story Mode: Enjoy more than 40 new ready-made levels as you battle enemies across a wide range of game genres and themes from "Techno Renaissance" to "Hand-made Arcade".
- Inspect Gadgets: Make use of all new gadgets such as the grapple hook, power gloves and the "Creatinator" that sees Sackboy spit out whatever you decide.
- A Bigger Toolbox: Powerful new creation tools including customisable heads-up displays and artificially intelligent Sackbots that you can program and control.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.