Lollipop Chainsaw is an action game unlike any other. To combat and kill zombie enemies, players utilise a combination of available attacks. Light attacks, in the form of punches, kicks and the like can be used in taking on small numbers of enemies, or to maneuver enemies into the most convenient position when faced with a numerical disadvantage. Stronger attacks against single or multiple enemies are unleashed using Juliet's devastating chainsaw. Even stronger advanced attacks are possible by filling up Juliet's star meter. The decapitated, but quite alive severed head of Juilet's boyfriend Nick can be used in attacks as well, and success in attacks allows for the upgrade of Juliet's chainsaw. Game Features
- A New Kind of Killer Heroine - Juliet Starling is an 18-year-old student with a dark secret - zombie-hunting with a killer chainsaw in hand. Juliet must balance the drama of high school while carrying out her zombie-hunting lineage.
- Gameplay Design - Celebrated game developer SUDA 51 brings his unique creative style and vision to the gameplay design, taking players through a wild ride of zombies, chainsaws, and rainbows.
- Edgy Storyline - Through an adapted script by James Gunn, Juliet must uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak at her school, San Romero High, but soon realises the horde isn't quite what it seems and is targeting her more than most.
- Combat/Weapons - Players will hone their cheerleading acrobatics and chainsaw skills to string together devastating combo moves, taking out hordes of the undead.
- Zombie Rock Lords - San Romero High's zombie jocks and undead faculty are the least of Juliet's concerns when she soon realises that she faces a bigger challenge, zombie rock lords that add a new beat' to SUDA 51's over-the-top boss battles.
- Head Bangin' Music - With original music created by popular video game composer Akira Yamaoka (best known for the Silent Hill series) and other notable artists, Lollipop Chainsaw features a soundtrack that's to die for. In addition to original music, Juliet's playlist will also include familiar songs from various musical genres.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.