The Olympic Games are responsible for some of the most memorable scenes in sporting history.
It’s the global stage where dreams are realised, heroes are made, and moments that will be remembered for years happen right before your eyes. Now you too can create your own moments with London 2012 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games.
With new sports, new events and new gameplay modes, London 2012 brings the worlds ultimate sporting event to life bigger and better than ever before. Take to the track, negotiate the Velodrome and dive into the deep end in stunning HD while you compete for the pride of your nation. Hone your skills in the Olympic Games mode, and play with or against your friends and family in a variety of multiplayer modes. Create your own golden moments, only with London 2012 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games. Game Features
- Go for Gold: Compete in over 45 events, including all the blue ribbon events plus some all-new events to Olympic video games offering the ultimate depth and variety (Includes Motion Control and Party Play events)
- More ways to play: Compete in a wide range of challenges and game modes including Olympic Games, Events Mode, Online Mode and Party Play
- Feel the Burn: For the first time ever in an Olympic Games video game, play using Motion Control with a dozen different events enabled for PlayStation Move and Kinect for Xbox 360
- Compete for Global Glory: Take the competition online with leader boards tracking personal medal counts, and earn National Pride points with each medal you win for your country - keep playing and improve your nations standing!
- The Ultimate Olympic Games Experience: Get closer than ever to the experience of the Olympic Games with reactive commentary, super-realistic graphics and TV style presentation
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.