Please Note: PlayStation Vita titles are not compatible with standard Sony PSP consoles
The king of music-puzzle games returns with its first, all-new instalment in over 5 years. Lumines: Electronic Symphony marks the return of Q Entertainment's landmark puzzle series, bringing together addictive block-dropping puzzle action, an all-new 3D graphics engine, and some of the most significant names in electronic music history.
- Use special new block mechanics for the first time in the series for additional strategic options. Clear huge block combos using the powerful Chain Block and master the randomising powers of the Shuffle Block.
- Featuring some of the biggest names in electronic music such as The Chemical Brothers and Kaskade, Lumines: Electronic Symphony’s soundtrack features some of the most important tracks in electronic music history and places them alongside original tracks composed by Q Entertainment’s sound team for the ultimate aural experience.
- Enhance your Lumines experience with an in-depth player profile, deep stat tracking, and a new Experience Points system that rewards your play style with a level based reward system.
- Compete against your friends using new social features as you strive to reach another level and rank, unlocking further rewards along the way.
- Journey mode allows you to play Lumines the way it was meant to be played, making your way from beginning to end as you enjoy the flow of the musical experience.
- Take on other Lumines players in Duel mode, a musical puzzle battle to the finish. Make use of the games all-new block mechanics to gain the upper hand!
- Race against the clock in Stopwatch mode and score as many points as you can in specially designed stages created for maximum impact.
- Take on the ultimate challenge in Masters mode and try to survive in five intense zones of increasingly difficult block-dropping insanity! This high speed, high velocity mode is designed to truly challenge your Lumines skills.
- Enjoy new ways to play thanks to the PS Vita’s technological features. Experience Lumines puzzles like never before using both front and rear touch controls for gameplay inputs.
- Featuring an all-new audio-visual engine designed specifically for PS Vita, Lumines features HD graphics with stunning sound design, making it a true next-generation instalment in the puzzle game series.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.