Mario and Luigi return in Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros. the fourth installment of the popular RPG series Mario & Luigi. The story opens with Princess Peach and her staff, plus brothers Mario and Luigi in tow, being invited for a sightseeing trip to the mysterious Pi’illo Island by its equally mysterious proprietor, Dr Snoozemore. But after an initially hospitable welcoming to the island – albeit with Dr Snoozemore noticeably absent - things take a turn for the worse when Princess Peach is kidnapped and pulled into a Dream World by a new enemy in the series, the ghostly bat king Antasma. To chase down this new foe and rescue Princess Peach, Mario must enter this Dream World through the dreams of a sleeping Luigi, whose brain is revealed to be on a wavelength with the population of Pi’illo Island, the Pi’illo Folk. Alternating between Luigi’s Dream World and the real world, Mario and Luigi must solve puzzles, battle enemies, and even interact with creations of Luigi’s own imagination in order to succeed!
- A beloved Nintendo RPG returning after 4 years, now on Nintendo 3DS The Dream World offers unique interactions, Dreamy Luigi can interact with the environment in completely new and original ways The art style is complemented by the auto-stereoscopic 3D effect that also influences the gameplay Humorous plot, funny dialogue and high quality Storytelling What‘s New!
- Dream World - In this chapter of the series, you can visit the Dream World, a unique world built inside Luigi’s mind that employs creations of his imagination. As such, you can then experience the contrast between the real world and the Dream World, as well as the one between real Luigi and Dreamy Luigi. Furthermore you can access special powers when in the Dream World, the Luiginary Works that allow Dreamy Luigi to interact with the Dream World in unexpected ways.
- Luiginary Attacks - In the Dream World, you can also fight using the power of Dreamy Luigi. Each normal Mario attack is enhanced by the addition of hundreds of Luigis that contribute to the damage, and the Bros. Attacks are substituted by Luiginary Attacks, extrapowerful attacks that use the power of Dreamy Luigi, and the Nintendo 3DS in original ways.
- Motion Controls - Motion Controls can be used for certain Luiginary Attacks that require the player to move his Nintendo 3DS to aim and to steer.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.