Mario Party 10 is the latest instalment in the Mario Party series, bringing plenty of multiplayer Mushroom Kingdom minigames to Wii U!
As well as being able to play with up to four players just like previous titles, Mario Party 10 features a minigame for up to five players that could only be played on Wii U – with one player controlling Bowser on the Wii U GamePad to chase after Mario and the others! The game is also planned to be compatible with amiibo.
- Grab the GamePad and play as Bowser for the first time in the series. In Bowser Party minigames, one player gets to be the fire-breathing Bowser as he tries to burn, bonk, or blast other players away. Up to four players use Wii Remote controllers to cooperate and survive as they confront the Bowser player, who is using the Wii U GamePad. It's four against one, and being a party pooper has never been so much fun!
- Control Bowser in a variety of ways with the Wii U GamePad. In Bowser's Bad Breath, for example, the Bowser player moves the GamePad around to aim and shoot fireballs at the other players while they attempt to dodge them.
- Colours and textures pop off the screen as the Mario Party series leaps into high definition for the first time.
- Enjoy new minigames in classic Mario Party style with up to four players.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.