Please Note Requires PlayStation Move
Being dead is just the beginning...in Medieval Moves - Deadmun's Quest exclusively for PlayStation 3
The evil Sorcerer Morgrimm has invaded Prince Edmunds Castle and plots to take over the kingdom, raising an army of skeletons from beyond. While trying to stop Morgrimm, our hero, Prince Edmund is also turned into a skeleton! Now named "Deadmund ", he must fight to save his homeland and defeat Morgrimm and his minions to restore order to the kingdom.
- 3D compatible
- Help Prince Deadmund win back his castle from the evil Morgrimm and his army of undead ransackers
- Master Deadmund's sword, bow and arrow, throwing stars and grappling hook thanks to the precision of the PlayStation Move motion controller
- Solve ancient puzzles and carve a path through hordes of skeleton henchmen in the exciting single player quest
- Team up with a friend to double the destruction in online co-op battles via PlayStation Network
- Switch instantly between your weapons at the flick of a wrist as you battle hordes of undead henchmen and solve cunning puzzles.
- Discover multiple paths through levels as well as shortcuts, collectibles and secrets.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.