When a power-hungry tyrant messes with Venezuela's oil supply he sparks an invasion that turns the country into a warzone. But for you, international crisis is all upside: you are a mercenary, and you profit chaos. Mercenaries 2 World In Flames features a slew of potential clients, all willing to pay you to do their dirty work. These are world powers with deep pockets, deep grudges, and enough arms and ammo to start World War III. This is your kind of environment.
- Massively Open World - Play throughout the varied terrains of Venezuela that is larger than all the Mercenaries maps combined.
- Work for the Highest Bidder - You decide which factions to work for and when. From oneoff pick-up jobs to complex multi-objective missions your choices will decide how the game progresses and which faction wins the war.
- New Toys - Over 130 vehicles from civilian cars to tanks and choppers plus all the destructive weaponry you can handle from pistols to rocket launchers.
- Co-op Multiplayer - Whether split-screen or online you no longer have to go it alone. Invite a friend to jump in and help you fight your way to the top.Next Gen Destruction - Take down any building and see them crumble with fantastic effects - and they can be used to take out enemy forces and change the landscape of the battlefield.
- Build Your Own Private Military Company - Recruit other mercenaries to build out your arsenal and options until you have the ultimate array of options to play with.
- Playable Water - Fly over it, swim through it, race across it in boats. No longer just something to look at, water is an active part of the game.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.