The planet's favourite board game evolves once again, as the world of Monopoly becomes a fully interactive adventure on your home console. Created to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the original Monopoly, this official adaption retains all the classic gameplay but adds amazing new visuals and features.
You can watch the city grow and expand as you play, with new homes and hotels rising up around you. Everything is owned by you and your fellow players, as you compete either offline on the same console or online against anyone in the world.
There are new extras too, to expand the game's fun, including property auction mini-games and many different boards including real-world locations and new fictional playgrounds. Combining the best of a decades-old family favourite with the latest in video game technology, you no longer have to wait until after the Christmas turkey to visit the streets of Monopoly. Game Features
- Anniversary Edition: Celebrate the 75 year history of Monopoly with an all-new interactive board game experience, with stunning graphics and mountains of new features.
- Hammer Time: Take part in the new auctioneer mini-game and try to raise some extra cash by selling your properties or even breaking a rival's bank.
- City Tour: Play on the classic Monopoly board based on real world locations or try your luck on all new boards such as Monopoly City and Landmark City.
- Group Experience: New online options automatically match you with players of a similar skill, or you can just play with friends and family on the same console.
- Shoe In: Play as all the traditional Monopoly pieces, from the shoe to the dog, but add your own Miis to the mix on the Wii or Avatars on the Xbox 360.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.